Would You Hold it Against Me?

So, I can't dance. Anyone that has played Dance Central with me can tell you that. I have mini panic attacks whenever the Freestyle section begins, and then dissolve into uncontrollable giggles. It's not pretty.

Unfortunately, this doesn't stop me from dancing around my apartment like a fool. Recently, Sammi, Elaine, and I have been on a ghetto kick, so there has been a lot of "Miss New Booty" and "Lipgloss" blasting. One of my favorite pastimes is to dance as seductively as possible towards Erin. It makes her uncomfortable. Sometimes, I hip thrust across campus when I'm walking with her just because it embarrasses her so much. But, I digress.

The other night, Elaine and I were watching the Sing Off. Pentatonix did a medley of Britney Spears songs.

This put me in quite the dancing mood. I danced all over the house, making Erin as uncomfortable as possible. I call this "sexy dancing", but I think we all know that I mostly looked like these kids:
I was running late for my dinner group, so I slinked my way over to the cabinet, grabbed my dishes and tangoed to the door. Keep in mind, I'm singing "Hold It Against Me" to myself this entire time. I give my roommates one last smoldering glance before I yanked open the front door, thrust out my hip, and shrieked, "WOULD YOU HOLD IT Agaiiiiinnn......oh......hi..."

A boy from church was standing directly opposite my door on the phone. We looked at each other. I knew there was no possible way to recover. As he told his mother that he would have to call her back, I mumbled an apology and ran for my life.

Comments

  1. I genuinely LOL'd so hard at this. Then I read it to my roommate. She genuinely LOL'd so hard at this. This is why you're my best friend.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts