High Five!

I never see my friends on campus. We discussed this earlier when I kicked Hobo-Todd in the back. As I said, I get a little overexcited and am prone to do weird, somewhat violent things. Especially when I have been previously provoked.

My friend Richard is a sneaky kid. I never see him on campus before he sees me and accosts me in some way. I'll get pushed, lightly punched, or simply jumped out at from behind shrubbery. I never see it coming and I always scream like a small child. One day, I saw Richard first. He was listening to his iPod and generally not paying attention to the world around him. This was my moment. My time to shine. I had been waiting for this, I needed to prove myself.

I lifted my hand to push Richard as he walked past me. Unfortunately, he looked up and the last second and presumably thought that I was going for a high five. His hand went towards mine, but I did not have the proper trajectory for a high five and my fingers were spread for increased pushing ability. Our hands met, and our fingers interlocked. I didn't know what to do, so I dropped my hand as quickly as I could detangle myself and walked away without a word.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts