Fangirl

I really try to support my friends in all they do, and sometimes I may get a tad overzealous. For example, some of my friends are on the BYU soccer team. So, my roommates spearheaded a project to be their biggest fans. I'll be honest and admit that I didn't have much to do with making these shirts, but I believe that they're intense enough to count in my overzealous friend fan category just for being worn.

Elaine and Katri made these sweet shirts. They deserve all the credit
When I found out that my friend Kenny was in a pretty awesome band, I did what any semi-crazy friend would, and listened to all of their music. It's dang good, just in case you were wondering.


I discovered that there were a bunch of songs on their Facebook page and they were free! I contemplated whether I wanted cool music without paying for it. Ha, right. I clicked that download button faster and with more greedy glee than my grandfather replies to emails from the prince of Nigeria.

A few days later, Kenny was helping me download something onto my laptop. He had just opened my downloads folder when he turned to me and said, "Hmmm, this is kind of weird. I can see all the things you've downloaded."
"Is there a ton of sketchy stuff in there?" I laughed.
"Well," he paused, "just all of the music from my band."
We just kind of looked at each other, and then he resumed working on my computer in silence.

Comments

  1. at least you don't know the stats of the whole soccer team... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts