Audition

I auditioned for the campus sketch group, Divine Comedy, in September. There were three rounds of auditions:

  1. Write an original sketch under two minutes and perform in front of a giant room of people.
  2. They call back about thirty of those people and then set them into groups to write and perform sketches on the fly.
  3. They call back eight of those people to direct and perform the original sketch they wrote and a Divine Comedy sketch in a final show.
I made it to the last round and figured that some of you might want to watch my performances. Spencer took this videos for me. He missed the one where I was in a fight getting swung around in circles screaming on a girls shoulder, but we'll forgive him.

The first one was the sketch that I wrote and performed in the first round of auditions and then refined for the final show.


The next one is a Divine Comedy sketch that Lauren Meese wrote last year.


Comments

Popular Posts